Search This Blog

Tasks writes telemarketing lists

Loncat ke form komentar

Tulisan yang berhubungan dengan Tasks writes telemarketing lists ...

A few days ago I got the task of blogvertise.com as usual. An assignment to write a review of a website. I try to access the website it's recommended that http://tlclists.com/. After trying to type in keywords that requested by the tlclists.com ie "telemarketing list" so my point to a website that I can not open. I think if the IP address Internet service provider that I use in blockir. Akirnya I tried using a proxy.

At first, I tried a transparent proxy to access the keyword "the telemarketing lists". The result nonetheless; I directed to a page on the website that I can not open. I try to access the internet cafe near the house. I open the page http://tlclists.com/ but still not open.

I got a notification Akirnya from the blogvertise.com that my writing assignment about the "mortgage mailing list" has almost expired. With a heavy heart feeling, I can only write articles as you're reading this.

I expect to give a better review of this website, if if I can access the web page.

0 Respon Pembaca:

Kembali ke awal Komentar | Kembali ke awal Post

Post a Comment